Here are directions for making a simple & chic holiday centerpiece. Anyone can make this–and you can do so many different things to it to make it fit your decor. Make the perfect centerpiece in only 3 easy steps!
Square Glass vase (I used 6 inch size)
Small and Medium-sized Round Glass Ornaments
Small Beaded Garland
Fresh/Silk Christmas Foliage
Fresh/Silk Christmas Flowers
Decorative holiday ornaments, bells, etc.
Here are the supplies I had laying around the house:
- Clean Square Vase & fill to the top with round glass ornaments.
- Tie ribbon around vase like you would wrap around a gift
- Tie bow on top of vase
Optional additional directions:
- Add beaded garland on top of ornaments
- Add fresh floral/foliage by putting in water tubes and tucking into ornaments in vase. Tie bow over all of it and secure with wire
- Add a holiday gift tag
- Add decorative bells, branches, berries, etc.
How fun is this?!